- Jul 16, 2014: Hotel Reservation at conference location, Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort, Greater Noida. Book at discounted room rates.
- Jul 10, 2014: Important visa information posted. Most
attendees will require an invitation letter and visa to attend the conference. Please start
your visa processing well ahead of time. We recommend that you apply for visa about two months before the conference date.
- Jun 27, 2014: Paper results are out!
- Jan 17, 2014: ESWEEK website is up.
About Embedded Systems Week
Embedded Systems Week (ESWEEK) is the premier event covering all
aspects of embedded systems and software. By bringing together three leading conferences (CASES,
CODES+ISSS, and EMSOFT), two symposia (ESTIMedia and RSP) and several
workshops and tutorials, ESWeek allows attendees to benefit from a wide
range of topics covering the state of the art in embedded systems
research and development.
One registration, three conferences
Registered attendees will be allowed to attend sessions in the other conference and tutorials for free: CASES 2014, CODES+ISSS 2014, EMSOFT 2014. Please note that symposia and workshops may require separate registration.
||International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems
||International Conference on Hardware - Software Codesign and
||International Conference on Embedded Software
- ESTIMedia: IEEE Symposium on Embedded Systems for Real-time Multimedia
- RSP: IEEE International Symposium on Rapid System Prototyping
- CASA 2014: Workshop on Compiler-Assisted System-On-Chip Assembly
Organizers: Aviral Shrivastava (Arizona State University, USA) Brett H. Meyer (McGill University, Canada)
- CPS-Arch 2014: Cyber-Physical System Architectures and Design Methodologies
Organizer(s): Vijay Raghunathan (Purdue, USA), Marilyn Wolf (Georgia Tech, USA), and Mohammad Al Faruque (UC Irvine, USA)
- MeAOW 2014: Memory Architecture and Organization Workshop
Organizers: Madhu Mutyam (IIT Madras, India), and Sungjoo Yoo (POSTECH, Korea)
- WESE 2014: Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems Education
Organizers: Martin Torngren (KTH, Sweden), Martin Grimheden (KTH, Sweden), and Peter Marwedel (TU Dortmund, Germany)
- WESS 2014: Workshop on Embedded Systems Security
Organizers: Catherine Gebotys (University of Waterloo, Canada), Dimitrios Serpanos (University of Patras, Greece), and Marilyn Wolf (Georgia Tech, USA)
- IPEDV 2014: Workshop on Industrial Practices in ESL Design and Verification
Organizers: Mahesh Mehendale (TI, India), Sourav Roy (Freescale, India), and Umesh Sisodia (CircuitSutra, India)