- Sept 17,2014: Early Registration Deadline extended.
- Aug 23, 2014: Local Travel and SightSeeing Tour details posted.
- Aug 18, 2014: Reminder for Visa: Please start the Indian visa application process IMMEDIATELY (visa processing may be lengthy). Most attendees will require a visa to visit India.
- Aug 7, 2014: Registration link is up!
- Aug 6, 2014: Tutorials and Student Travel Grants announced!
- Jul 31, 2014: Preliminary Program posted. ARM Training Workshop announced!
- Jul 29, 2014: Accommodation Information at the conference venue, Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort, Greater Noida posted. Book at discounted room rates.
About Embedded Systems Week
Embedded Systems Week (ESWEEK) is the premier event covering all
aspects of embedded systems and software. By bringing together three leading conferences (CASES,
CODES+ISSS, and EMSOFT), two symposia (ESTIMedia and RSP) and several
workshops and tutorials, ESWeek allows attendees to benefit from a wide
range of topics covering the state of the art in embedded systems
research and development.
One registration, three conferences
Registered attendees will be allowed to attend sessions in the other conference and tutorials for free: CASES 2014, CODES+ISSS 2014, EMSOFT 2014. Please note that symposia and workshops may require separate registration.
||International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems
||International Conference on Hardware - Software Codesign and
||International Conference on Embedded Software
- ESTIMedia: IEEE Symposium on Embedded Systems for Real-time Multimedia
- RSP: IEEE International Symposium on Rapid System Prototyping
- Tutorial 1: Formal Verification of Simulink/Stateflow Diagrams
Organizer: Naijun Zhan(State Key Lab. of Computer Science, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Speakers: Naijun Zhan and Liang Zou (State Key Lab. of Computer Science, Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Tutorial 2: Run-time Reconfigurable High Performance SoCs
Organizers: S K Nandy (IISc Bangalore, India) and Ranjani Narayan (Morphing Machines Pvt. Ltd.)
Speakers: S K Nandy (IISc Bangalore, India), Ranjani Narayan, Arka Maity (Morphing Machines Pvt. Ltd.), Saptarsi Das, Kavitha Madhu, Nalesh S, Madhava Krishna, Farhad Merchant, Gopinath Mahale, and Hamsika Mahale (IISc Bangalore, India)
- Tutorial 3: Methods and tools for smart device integration and simulation
Organizers: Graziano Pravadelli and Franco Fummi (EDALab s.r.l. & University of Verona, Italy)
Speakers: Nicola Bombieri, Michele Lora, and Graziano Pravadelli (EDALab s.r.l. & University of Verona, Italy)
- Tutorial 4: Mitigation of soft errors: from adding selective redundancy to changing the abstraction stack
Organizers and Speakers: Luigi Carro, Álvaro Moreira, Paolo Rech (Institute of Informatics, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul - UFRGS)
- Tutorial 5: Modeling, Validation and Synthesis of Embedded Control Software
Organizer: Samarjit Chakraborty (TU Munchen)
Speakers: Samarjit Chakraborty (TU Munchen), Pallab Dasgupta (IIT Kharagpur), Dip Goswami (TU Eindhoven), S. Ramesh (General Motors R&D), R. Venkatesh (Tata Consultancy Services), and Majid Zamani (TU Munchen)
- CASA 2014: Workshop on Compiler-Assisted System-On-Chip Assembly
Organizers: Aviral Shrivastava (Arizona State University, USA), Brett H. Meyer (McGill University, Canada), Kyongwoo Lee (UC Irvine, USA), and Akash Kumar (NUS, Singapore)
- CPS-Arch 2014: Cyber-Physical System Architectures and Design Methodologies
Organizer(s): Vijay Raghunathan (Purdue, USA), Marilyn Wolf (Georgia Tech, USA), and Mohammad Al Faruque (UC Irvine, USA)
- MeAOW 2014: Memory Architecture and Organization Workshop
Organizers: Madhu Mutyam (IIT Madras, India), and Sungjoo Yoo (POSTECH, Korea)
- WESE 2014: Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems Education
Organizers: Martin Torngren (KTH, Sweden), Martin Grimheden (KTH, Sweden), and Peter Marwedel (TU Dortmund, Germany)
- WESS 2014: Workshop on Embedded Systems Security
Organizers: Catherine Gebotys (University of Waterloo, Canada), Dimitrios Serpanos (University of Patras, Greece), and Marilyn Wolf (Georgia Tech, USA)
- IPEDV 2014: Workshop on Industrial Practices in ESL Design and Verification
Organizers: Mahesh Mehendale (TI, India), Sourav Roy (Freescale, India), and Umesh Sisodia (CircuitSutra, India)