- Aug 12, 2015: A page on the social program at ESWEEK is added
- Aug 08, 2015: More information added on travel and venue pages
- July 08, 2015: WESS
submission deadline has been extended
- July 01, 2015: Important information about visa and invitation letters
- Jan 27, 2015: Travel & Conference Venue links are up.
- Dec 27, 2014: ESWEEK webpage is up.
About Embedded Systems Week
Embedded Systems Week (ESWEEK) is the premier event covering all aspects of embedded systems and software. By bringing together three leading conferences (CASES, CODES+ISSS, and EMSOFT), three symposia (ESTIMedia, IoT, and RSP) and several workshops and tutorials, ESWeek allows attendees to benefit from a wide range of topics covering the state of the art in embedded systems research and development.
One registration, three conferences
Registered attendees will be allowed to attend sessions in the other conference and tutorials for free: CASES 2015, CODES+ISSS 2015, and EMSOFT 2015. Please note that symposia and workshops may require separate registration.
||International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems
||International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and
||International Conference on Embedded Software
- CyPhy: Fifth Workshop on
Design, Modeling and Evaluation of Cyber Physical Systems
- WESE: 2015
Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems Education
- WESS: 10th Workshop
on Embedded Systems Security
- EWiLi: The
5th Embedded Operating Systems Workshop
- REES: International Workshop on Resiliency in Embedded Electronic Systems
- Keynote 1: Enabling the digital transformation for a smarter life
Speaker: Philippe Magarshack, Executive VP and CTO Embedded Processing
Solutions, ST Microelectronics.
- Keynote 2: Evolution or Revolution? Requirements for the architecture of automated vehicles
Dr. Michael Fausten, VP Vehicle Systems Development, Bosch GmbH.
- Keynote 3: Fast Model Predictive Control
Speaker: Manfred Morari, Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- Keynote 4: Connected Vehicles- Cars talking to each other, safe & securely
Speaker: Mark Steigemann, Senior Director Product Architecture, NXP Business Unit Automotive
- The Beast in Your Memory: Modern Exploitation Techniques and Defenses (Full day)
Speakers: Lucas Davi, Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- Automating System-Level Design and Modeling using Meta-Modeling and Code-Generation Techniques (Full day)
Speakers: Wolfgang Ecker, Infineon Technologies; Rainer Findenig, DMCE Intel
Linz; Daniel Müller-Gritschneder, Technical University of Munich;
Wolfgang Müller, Heinz Nixdorf Institute - Paderborn University;
Munish Jassi, Technical University of Munich; Michael Velten, Infineon Technologies
- Unveiling the foundations and the practice of Measurement-based Probabilistic Timing Analysis (Half day)
Speakers: Francisco J. Cazorla, IIIA-CSIC and Barcelona Supercomputing Center; Tullio Vardanega, University of Padua; Jaume Abella, Barcelona Supercomputing Center; Leonidas Kosmidis, Barcelona Supercomputing Center
- Design Challenges in Compute-intensive Mixed-criticality Systems: System, Platform and Application Perspectives (Half day)
Speakers: Teun Hendriks, TNO; Zaid Al-Ars, Delft University of Technology; Dip Goswami, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Parameter-Invariant Monitor Design for Cyber Physical Systems (Half day)
Speakers: James Weimer, Oleg Sokolsky, and Insup Lee, University of Pennsylvania